- Plan and execute content creation related to The Guide Shop’s promotional activities, liaise with editorial staff for promotional materials and news;
- Promote The Guide Shop brand awareness using available publishing channels (print, digital, social media and mailing);
- Grow the list of online subscribers through various promotional activities, and keep them informed about the shop offers;
- Keep track of online orders and provide customer service to The Guide Shop customers;
- Be responsible for inventory check, all records, shopify admin panel, updating the website;
- Coordinate all B2B projects, designer and brand collaborations related to the shop, and actively develop and maintain these partnerships;
- Conduct research to ensure the information provided via publishing channels is up to date;
- Assist The Guide Shop management in e-commerce project-related tasks.
- Carry out the packaging of the products and related shipping tasks. Also in charge of customer support.
- Managing The Guide Shop’s social media accounts and supporting The Guide Istanbul’s instagram on shop related posts.
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum requirements for the position:
- Excellent command of English and Turkish,
- Strong project management and organizational skills,
- Strong copy-writing skills with proven track of marketing-driven copywriting,
- Experience in online marketing is a plus,
- Multitasking and crisis management,
- University degree, preferably in the field of marketing.
You can get all insights about our brand image, attitude and vision from our website (ShoptheGuide.com) and instagram account (@theguideshop).
· An e-newsletter campaign text and blog post sample for ShoptheGuide.com.
· 2 New product ideas, their descriptions for the website and 2 related Instagram post examples
Please send your assignment to email@example.com